Families and Friends,

We hope all are well during these uncertain times. 

Based on the state of CT reopening guidelines as of June 17, 2020,  we have developed a modified clinic-based weekly program for the camp weeks of June 22, and June 29.  For all camps, after that, we are awaiting updated guidelines.

Once the local government approves our plan we will notify all current families signed up for those 2 weeks and make necessary payment adjustments, refunds, credits, etc. We will also open new registration for new families and share our Guidelines Document with All.  

Please do not sign up for June 22 and June 29 camps until further notice. 

Rest assured, you and your loved ones’ safety is our first priority and we are actively looking at all of our options to bring you a safe and fun camp experience.

– We will issue full refunds for any canceled camps. –